Monday, February 3, 2014

Hi There

Hi !  Thanks for stopping by, I am Chandan, An animation concept artist, storyteller and illustrator. Currently I am heading the animation design department in MIT institute of deign, Pune, India. In this space I would like to share my sketches and digital painting entirely done in tablet and mobile phones. As Android is getting better and better, and interesting drawings apps like Sketchbook pro and Infinite Painter are coming up, carrying an extremely portable digital sketchbook is becoming a reality. I personally find this opportunity very exciting. Currently I am using Micromax Doodle 2 and Xolo Tegra for all my art here. All the illustrations are done in native devices except otherwise mentioned. I hope you'll enjoy this blog,



    http://www.xolo.in/xolo-play-tegra-note/

No comments:

Post a Comment